Go here for details about the current version!
2018-11-26T1403-v1.1.0-coldcard.dfu built Nov 26, 2018.
Allow setting max network fee to a number of possible levels, or disable it (was previously fixed to 10%). Thanks to @crwatkins for this suggestion.
Touch improvements: two new setting, which are between the old 'Least Sensitive' and 'Most Sensitive' settings. New menu text.
Touch sensitivity preference is applied before login, so PIN entry is easier.
Although we do not use the
bech32_decode()function recently found to have an buffer overflow bug, we've included the fix into our fork of the affected library. This change, and the original bug, does not affect the Coldcard firmware in any way.
Correctly include witness data in transactions when signing based on witness UTXO data (thanks to @SomberNight)
Bugfix: Fix divide-by-zero if transaction sends zero amount out (only possible if network fee equals 100% of inputs).
2018-09-11T1428-v1.0.2-coldcard.dfu built Sep 11th, 2018.
- Add support for SLIP-132
- yprv/zprv keys can now be imported
- public.txt file includes both SLIP-132 and BIP-32 values where needed (segwit cases)
- test cases added to match
- Can create Electrum skeleton wallet for Segwit Native and Segwit P2SH now.
- caveat: the plugin is not ready yet for P2SH/Segwit, but Segwit native is fine
- Improvements in 'public.txt' output:
- add SLIP-132 values where we can
- correct names when used for Litecoin
- Improvements to backup and restore
- can now restore cleartext backups (for devs only!)
- fix "Unable to open ... /sd/backup.7z" error
Older releases, the source code, and much more be found in our repository on github.